To obtain a U.S. passport through V4, your departure date must be later than: 14 days from today.
CLICK A LINK BELOW TO GET STARTED WITH OBTAINING A U.S. PASSPORT:
How To Get A New U.S. Passport for Adults
There are 3 main steps to getting a new passport. First make sure you meet the requirements for applying.
- You are a first-time applicant age 18 or over
- Your most recent passport was issued when you were under 16 years old
- Your previous U.S. passport was issued over 15 years ago
How To Renew Your U.S. Passport
Be Sure that:
- Your most recent passport is undamaged and can be submitted with your application.
- You were age 16 or older when your passport was issued.
- Your passport was issued in the last 15 years.
How To Get A Second U.S. Passport
If one of the following apply, you are eligible for a second passport:
- You need a visa stamp in your passport and need to travel internationally at the same time.
- Your destination is between politically sensitive countries
How To Re-Apply For A Name Change In Your U.S. Passport
If your legal name has changed, you need to update your passport. The name on your passport must match your travel documents exactly.
Other than supplying proof of the name change, the process is the same as renewing your passport.
How To Replace Your Lost, Stolen or Damaged U.S. Passport
Report a lost or stolen passport as soon as possible, so it may be invalidated for travel.
If your passport has been washed, torn, or altered in any way it is considered damaged and invalid for travel.
How To Get A U.S. Passport for Minor Children (ages 15 & under)
All minors regardless of age, including newborns, must have a passport to travel internationally.
Your departure date must be at least 3 days from today.